Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help Needed    

Help Needed

Lidiana73
Australia

Help Needed

Hi all... I have been a member of ESL Printables for a couple of years now and even though I no longer teach just ESL ( I am a classroom teacher in a high ESL school) I still come back here nearly everyday even just to read the forum,

Today I ask for help in locating resources.  Our new school term begins in 1 week �s time and our 6-7 year old students will be looking at a cross curicular unit titled "Under the Sea".  I am looking for Units of Work, songs, powerpoints, Interactive White Board stuff..anything that is related to the sea. 

If you know of any useful books let me know as well so that way I can  mention it to my colleagues and we can purchase them if nescessary.

Thanks in advance for any assitance

19 Apr 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you tried looking for those resources? ... searching the contributions here? or googling them? Do you need smth more specific? Because there are virtually tonnnes of resources for "Under the Sea".
online exercise
At the beach short story
deep sea creatures (I�m not particularly fond of the music but hey you can always mute the sound and play smth more appropriate for 6-7 year-olds, right?)
http://busyteacher.org/4803-sea-animals-worksheet.html (you�ll have to register to be able to download)
Sophia

19 Apr 2011     

mmbermejo
Spain

I hope it is useful http://boj.pntic.mec.es/~mbed0005/youcan/index.htm

19 Apr 2011