Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > OE pending approval    

OE pending approval

ellakass
Israel

OE pending approval

This OE I posted some days ago when the system was down. From that day the OE is among my printables and it is written that it is pending approval. Can I do anything to use it as all others OEs? Thank you.

25 Apr 2011      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Elvira

I have a bad experience with OEs.
I still have 3 OEs which are marked as pending approval in my account. I made them nearly 2 years ago! I wrote to Victor then and tried different ways of getting them approved but did not succeed. Finally I made some of them a second time and submitted them again, successfully.

The worst thing is that no one can see/use them until they are approved. I can see 7 OEs in your account. How many are there?

25 Apr 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Dear Baiba! First of all thank you for your reply. I have 8 OE(as I see). And all of them have good comments. So you think it is better to make a new one-that �s all?!

25 Apr 2011     

baiba
Latvia

I think you should try writing to Victor. Maybe he can spare you redoing the OE... :-))

25 Apr 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

It �s an excelent OE, Elvira, and I agree with Baiba that you should contact Victor.  I don �t know if you could simply upload it again.  I want to add it to some of my students � list!

Something else about OEs.  It would be great if more members could take the time to check them everyday.  We don �t need to use our points to do it but sometimes it can be time consuming - but it would be a great help to the site and to the authors.

25 Apr 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Thank you baiba and Anna! I �ll write to Victor.I agree with Anna-we all can check OEs-I try to do it almost every day. There are many great OEs that we can use in class.

25 Apr 2011