Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > PROBLEM UPLOADING A PAPER    

PROBLEM UPLOADING A PAPER

maroemma
Greece

PROBLEM UPLOADING A PAPER

Hello again!
Yesterday I had a problem uploading a paper where I had used a border/frame that I had found on the internet (error,line 113 or 123) although I had used a link suggested by the moderators.
Do we have access to this error guideline? And why couldn �t I use that particular frame?
Thank you in advance

2 May 2011      

paola10
Spain

It occurs the same with my worksheets, it is the first time it appears this error... I try 5 times and I can�t upload my two next worksheets. What�s happened Victor? In my computer appears this text:

Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �

Script timed out

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

2 May 2011     

maroemma
Greece

The thing is I modified it and used a different frame and then I uploaded it immediately. It �s just that the second frame wasn �t as special as the first one. I �m trying to improve my worksheets very hard, and it �s a real pity when something is not working.
Anyway, I �ll try using another frame too and if I can �t upload that one either, I �ll probably just stick to the ones available on microsoft office...only :(

2 May 2011     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

tell me please, how to solve the problem

2 May 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

This is all Greek to me ...

2 May 2011     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

the problem has been solved.

2 May 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Stellam , you are a person with a great sense of humour Big smile Thank you, you made my day!!!

2 May 2011