Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > REPORTED WORKSHEETS    

REPORTED WORKSHEETS

sandytita
Portugal

REPORTED WORKSHEETS

Dear friends,
I am a member of this side for 3 months only. I love it. It is great to share ideas, opinios, sugestions, worksheets, PPT �s, and show my work. Thanks for dowloading my work and many thanks for the great work you do that I dowload, you are really great.
 I don �t understand and why someone keeps reporting some of my contributions?????   The images I get from google and I make sure they aren �t from cipart! The images are from other sides, do we have to put a biography where we get the images from, because I already know I can �t get from clipart so I don �t get them. This situation is anoying me because it takes me long hours and I do my best to do a good job and that is not fare.

Sandy

3 May 2011      

zailda
Brazil

We �re not allowed to use watermarked clipart. You �ll see below one of the pics from your reported ws:

As you see, they are from iclipart (not really a problem if you are a member and pay for the pics, it �d be a matter between you and the company), but using wm clipart is a clear infringment, sorry.

A suggestion: when looking for pics to use in your wss, go to google images "advanced search" and set the images according to their license, as you can see below:

3 May 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Using images from Google does not mean they are cleared from copyrights.

3 May 2011     

sandytita
Portugal

When I got that image there was nothing saying it was from clipart, as there is in many images!
How can I be a member of clipart? I have tried but didn �t succeed.

3 May 2011     

zailda
Brazil

If you look up setting Google Image search by license, it reduces the number of images you �ll get but they will be under the license you have chosen.

BTW, iclipart has a misleading license, they sell their images but don �t allow their customers to use them. Some members have gotten into troubles for using the images they have paid for!

But we are not to report wss just because the image resembles as iclipart because there are other sites that distribute them. If you want to use paid clipart, I �d recommend you look for other sites and read their license first.

And if you see a watermark, don �t use it!

3 May 2011