Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > a crazy idea?    

a crazy idea?

class centre
Belarus

a crazy idea?

I know my idea might seem crazy. But why not think of a place where we ( members of the site) could meet physically.Once a year, let�s say.  We know almost in person many of our family. I thought like a former class mates meeting it would be awesome and  exciting. I understand that it�s easier to say than to do. But... Somewhere most people can go easily and without visas... A kind of master classes or teacher training courses, experience exchange etc. If each of us sits and thinks, there might be a lot more new ideas of how to make it real. Pictures of our schools and sts, reports on some commonly interesting subject and so on... Eh, what do you say?

15 Dec 2008      

wolfy
Chile

Great idea but I think it would have to be one in each country. �Maybe it�s something we can arrange ourselves.

15 Dec 2008     

ichacantero
Honduras

Great idea... The thing is that there are countries like mine, where there aren�t many esl teachers that are active in eslprintables. So maybe we can all suggest places (countries) where we can meet.

15 Dec 2008     

memthefirst
Turkey

I like the idea.Let�s meet in Paris in the midterm holiday.

15 Dec 2008     

eaglestar
Philippines

Great idea! I will certainly learn much from all of you talented and brainy people! Wink

15 Dec 2008     

ichacantero
Honduras

I order for this to work, we should have organizers per area and these volunteers would receive confirmation (via email or phone, when provided) of the member who could attend... that way we can see how many people will be attending which meeting and if there are people traveling, they can make sure it�s worth the travel :)

15 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

A meeting of ESOL minds....
Sounds fabulous

15 Dec 2008     

AHHA
Belarus

I also think it�s a great idea, but personally for me travelling to Paris in unaffordable. I think we could organize meetings according to areas we live in. For example, members from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine could meet insome place where it�s convenient for all of them. What do you think of it?

15 Dec 2008