Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > forum for students    

forum for students

chrissmolder
Australia

forum for students

Hello!  I was wondering if any of you out there have adult students (pre-int+) who might like to participate in a forum.

Last year I created a site specifically for my students to use during computer time.  It has a forum on it.  I am not teaching at the moment, but I �ve notice that some other students have stumbled upon it.  I feel sorry for them because my site is not a commercial site or anything and I doubt that they will have many responses to their posts. If anyone thinks their students would like to use it, here is the address:

http://cswe.weebly.com/

Click on the tab that says �forum. �  Teachers can post their own questions if they like.

Have a lovely rest of your weekend!
Chris

7 May 2011      

jpinero
Spain

Hi Chris!
I �ve got adult students and I �ll tell them, but I believe that they would really be more interested in having real conversations via Skype or MSN chat. What my students really need is to practise their speaking skill. If anybody knows a community of adult students who keep in contact by skype or anything similar, I would really appreciate some information about it.
Sorry Chris. I apologise for taking advantage of your post for that.  
Thanks in advance
Best wishes

7 May 2011