Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > End of year activities    

End of year activities

Miri_920
Spain

End of year activities

Hello everyone!

In three weeks time, in Spain, we end the shool year. I would like to know what do you do the last days. How do you end your lessons?

I need some ideas and I know that here I would have some of them!

Thank you in advanced!

31 May 2011      

Yolandaprieto
Spain

You can do millions of things you have no time during the rest of the year; quizes, bingos, listen to their favourite songs, play role cards, a web quest, vocabulary games, etc...
I have my own material for those days and they have a great time.
Yolanda

31 May 2011     

AGUILA
Spain

Hello!

What I use to do is, as Yolanda has said, learning vocabulary and grammar through songs, conversations and roleplays using vocabulary they know and, for example, today one of the classes I teach has started a review. I gave them a piece of paper in order to ellaborate their own flashcards. Then, they have to write the name and draw the object. When they finish, they cut and paste in a coloured cardboard. In this way, the wall is colourful and at the same time, they appreciate their own work, remember contents and play with vocabulary.

I use the computer room too. They play games on line (british council, power points from this page I open in the digital board (PDI), we watch videos (youtube) about videoclips, classic tales...

You are the owner of your class and your time so you can do all you want (except a striptease, of course LOL

31 May 2011