Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Bookmarks- COLORS AND NUMBERS 1 & 2 **** REMOVED*****    

Bookmarks- COLORS AND NUMBERS 1 & 2 **** REMOVED*****

xochitsin
Mexico

Bookmarks- COLORS AND NUMBERS 1 & 2 **** REMOVED*****

Good morning everybody,

Once again some work of mine was removed. I accept that the firs worksheet had copyright pictures that I took from google and it was because there  wasn�t  ANY advice to indicate it,  my mistake!!!

Since then, I put a lot of attention to copyrights... so I �m not sure at all WHY my "Bookmarks-COLORS AND NUMBERS 1&2" were removed since I took the clipart from: openclipart.org and the fonts from : http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=birthday+digits, http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=kingthings+, that as the others ARE FREE!!

My husband is a Professional Graphic Designer from France. So, he gave me all the tips to get NON copyright images or fonts. As u can see in the links the fonts are  FREE! (if there is not any message about the author it means that you can distribute them without making any reference of the author or the personal information, as well as the FREE for personal use, can be used for educational or NON profit purposes). Where I have been taken the images and fonts of my last worksheets... I guess moderators have to remove all of them, too.

If the moderators decide that I �m wrong, I �ll accept it, but this will be the last time I upload my works... maybe they are not so good as others... but I spend lotta time preparing them and I just love to SHARE with colleagues the things I believe are nice and that my students love, too!

The points are not important anymore, I got the necessary to download the 30 free per day.....right??!! I appreciate more when someone say thanks and that my work will be useful for them. I�m not upset, I�m just disappointed and surprised.

Thanks for your nice works and have a nice weekend.

Hugs

Xochitl FLEURET-BAEZ

4 Jun 2011      

maryse pey�
France

both are available : one has 17 points and the 2nd 72.

4 Jun 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Dear Xochitl,

I �ve just been able to download your excellent printable "COLORS & NUMBERS 2" -which I �ll use soon with my youngest Primary students-, and I can �t understand why it �s been reported. For instance, I �ve used the font kingthings.ttf in one of the ws I �ve uploaded here.

I hope all this has just been a misunderstanding and your printables are accepted again, so I can download "COLORS & NUMBERS 1"

Thanks a lot for all the printables you �ve shared here and greetings from Salamanca in Spain!

Carlos

4 Jun 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Dear Maryse,

I �m sorry but I �ve just checked and "COLORS & NUMBERS 1" is not available.

4 Jun 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dearest friend!
Hope you �re doing well! Let me thank you first for sharing your awesome work with us. I �ve just had a look at reporting section. The problem is not related at all to the graphics you used. The person who reported your work said that you  uploaded the same work in different sizes which is forbidden according to the rules.
Hope you get the point now. Keep up sharing the good work.
Best regards.
Mabdel.

4 Jun 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It was reported because you uploaded it twice, which is against the rules and one according to rules it will be removed.

4 Jun 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Hi everybody 1

Thanks for your support and nice comments. (Carlos BTW I love Salamanca and marys� I lived some years in France, et j �aime beeaucoup Wink!!!)

I know I uploaded  it twice, but  they rules say that if the document is too big we can split it in different pages ( 3 maximum a day). It �s was too big to upload the two pages together. I know that some teachers likes small and other big bookmarks. Believe me, I did it for you, �coz I can have both or more sizes ... so what should I do? wait the day after to upload the second page or a week??  Disapprove

Anyway thanks  MJ Misa and Mabdel again for clarifying my doubts ....

Hugs,

Xochitl F-B

4 Jun 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I am afraid you cannot upload it again as the content is identical. Just keep only the first one.

4 Jun 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

OK thanks!

4 Jun 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

These are  the  two messages (Is it allowed to send twice the same message???
hihi.... ) I got from moderators:

"Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution COLORS & NUMBERS- BOOKMARKS 1 has been removed for the following reasons:
This is the B&W or colour version of a previous document: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=548071#thetop

Please remember that it is not allowed to send Colour and B&W versions in separate documents.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:548070"

"Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution PRONOUNS-BOOKMARKS 1 has been removed for the following reasons:
This is the B&W or colour version of a previous document: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=539532#thetop

Please remember that it is not allowed to send Colour and B&W versions in separate documents.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:539530"

I got the point but.... why I didn �t get a CLEAR answer and only ONE; not two messages, where they say I put   two  COLOR versions and not a COLOR and a BW version of the same work...  Don �t we deserve a correct answer?

I guess now I �m more confused than before.... but it �s OK, I �ll make my day with the 30 free points I have.

Hugs

Xoch

5 Jun 2011     

elsnert
Russian Federation

Last time the more often we duscuss the problem of removing our wss. What �s happening? Is it because we are not fair? or not careful ? or something else? It gets on ... nerves. I agree with Xochitsin that it �s much easier not to download wss. But as I understand teachers love sharing their woks with collegs.
With great respect, elsnert.

5 Jun 2011     

1    2    Next >