Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Am I wrong???    

Am I wrong???

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

Am I wrong???

hi everyone
i am sorry if i am annoying you all but just check this address  http://www.eslkidsworld.com/ppt.html and then check the "family members"/ppt   with the title "who is in your family" i don �t want to mention the user. 65 points if i am not mistaken
i got many answers for my yesterday question and it �s really cool if somebody can upload his work in many sites. but please agree with me why somebody has to use his points to download smth here that can get for free in other site. thanks for your attention in advance
have a nice day

15 Jun 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

What people do with their worksheets, we have no control over. If they choose to upload their work somewhere else, frankly, it �s their business.

As for the points, well, I have to tell you that I don �t really care about those anymore. I can understand how a person could follow the amount of points they have if they have a low numbers but at 1601 like you, are you really that worried you will not have enough for your needs?

If people have that much affection to their points and can �t bear to part with them,  they can download the printable where it �s free and me, well, I �ll keep downloading them here.

Manon

15 Jun 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

i dont care much abt points i just mean that its taken from another site 

15 Jun 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

It �s not illegal to upload somewhere else.  You can be annoyed all you want by it but "eslprintables only" is not a rule of this site. 

edit: It�s not illegal to upload your own work somewhere else.

15 Jun 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Mehlika, I �ve followed this discussion since yesterday and I haven�t gotten the point yet.

a) If the worksheet is taken from someone else (from another site or from eslprintables, it doesn �t really matter) and you have proof of that, please report it.

b) If the worksheet is from the same author uploaded to another site, I see no use of discussing it on the forum, since each one is allowed to upload his own work wherever it pleases him.

Even if a worksheet is available for free in another site, you see that we have more than 500,000 members here and not everyone is aware of where all of the free worksheets are posted, and it �s time-consuming to google-search what we need. That �s a good reason for many people to choose the site: they get what they need here and don �t waste their time searching.

And we "paid" for it in advance - with our own work. Wink

Choose the option a) or b) and do what you think you should.

Have a nice day!

15 Jun 2011