Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A pstcard and e-pal project with only 15 students that are selected among the hardworking and well-behaved ones    

A pstcard and e-pal project with only 15 students that are selected among the hardworking and well-behaved ones

samsunmustafa
Turkey

A pstcard and e-pal project with only 15 students that are selected among the hardworking and well-behaved ones

Next year I �d like to set up an English club at my school with only 15 students.I will choose only well-behaved and enthusiastic ones for this group.I want to start a postcard project and e-pal project with some helpful teachers.My students are at the age of 11-14.And they are at the elementary or pre-intermediate level.I look forward to your positive replies.

19 Jun 2011      

mrlypy
Brazil

I am interested in your project: you can see a very simple sample of one I carried out some years ago.http://youtu.be/HRwwM9s-oZQ also, if you want to send me your private email, I can send you on Monday afternoon a pdf of  part of the project so that you can see what I

19 Jun 2011     

isabelle99
Monaco

I am very interested too! I took part in a card exchange two years ago and it was great! Mail me your address!

Mrlypy your project was fantastic: unfortunately, my headmaster doesnt want us to create blogs on the Net!

However the postcard project appeals to the nostalgic part of me! ;)

BTW school starts in september here

19 Jun 2011