Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teaching tools - weather chart :)    

Teaching tools - weather chart :)

SaraMariam
United States

Teaching tools - weather chart :)

I �m in the middle of prep time for teaching my young ones and since we have been sharing some of our ideas here, I wanted to post the weather chart I finished today. The weekday cards are made by myself (with thistlegirldesign pics), the weather cards I found on djinkers. I �m sorry about the poor quality of the picture, but either my cell phone isn �t all that great or maybe it �s just my ability to take pics lol (which is not there :p).

21 Jul 2011      

ivush
Czech Republic

beauuuuuutiful!

21 Jul 2011     

t.gyorgyi
Hungary

Great job! 
Keep sharing your ideas!

Hug
G.

21 Jul 2011     

kekoke
Brazil

EXCELLENT!!!

21 Jul 2011     

ikebana
France

smashing idea !

21 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sara
Long time no see. Excellent idea and the weather chart looks wonderful.
Just a suggestion, if you don �t mind me being nosy. With the days of the week in the chart, you �ll get a kind of weather forecast, with sentences in the future, right?
If you change the labels with the week days by labels with different cities, you can have a feedback with answers in the simple present - "What �s the weather like today, in... ? "

Just an idea. Congrats - lovely craft.

Linda

21 Jul 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

Thank you everybody :) It �s great to have some feedback. I hope the kids will love it as well ;).

Hi Linda :))  yes, you are right it �s been a long time. I started to work for a preschool this year, will have 2 preschools the new school year. And I �m thinking about making my own project - a program for teaching English to very young children, but that�s not easy to do at all. The curriculum alone gives me a hard time already. Anyways, so I only logged on to read what �s new and didn �t have the time to write much myself. I �m happy it �s holiday time, but you know .. somehow I just can �t keep still. Instead of relaxing and doing nothing all day, I just keep cutting, reading and drawing lol. But I know you aren �t any different :p

Btw, Ivush, I just love your work. The kids are lucky to have you as a teacher!! It would really be great to have a place where everybody could upload pictures to share and give ideas to everybody else for their classroom.

Hugs
Sara

21 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

That �s good news, Sara. Good luck. Hug

21 Jul 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

Great idea:)

21 Jul 2011     

aidamour