Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > My End of the Year School Fair :) (continued)    

My End of the Year School Fair :) (continued)

lamyaa
Egypt

My End of the Year School Fair :) (continued)

Mariethe, nounaya, t.gayorgi,graceoli, serene ,anaisabel, mabdel, nora,Juanita, Maggie, valentine ,amizaki,ella and harelita, all my sweet friends and everyone who PMed me , THANK YOU ALL for the sweet words and encouragement. YEA SURE I"D LOVE TO HELP ALL OF YOU :) ))) here are some detailed pics for my projects for those who asked me how it was all done. As for the projects tree I made it out of a large foam sheet covered with green and brown canson cardboard sheets then I printed out some colourful pics of birds, butterflies, leaves of trees etc. and used them to fix the CDs from the middle in order to keep the CDs unharmed as they contain the PPTs my students made about our English lessons during the year (they are amazing and very creative)

They also made albums about Shakespeare �s plays, about the Egyptian Revolution ..etc.

The large charts on the wall are large Drama books that I use as classroom aids in class to explain the Acts, they contain the main themes, characterization, plot, and all the needed information to make them understand and act the plays we are discussing.

Here is the link of  the first thread : http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29504

21 Jul 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Excellent, Lamyaa! Congratulations! Your creativity is awsome! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,

Mar

21 Jul 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

thankx mar:)

21 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

A great creative teacher! Congrats dear Lamyaa!

21 Jul 2011     

amizaki
Brunei Darussalam

Thank you for sharing your ideas. Now I can plan on ahead. Keep on sharing other creative ideas.

22 Jul 2011     

zayabayar
Mongolia

Thanks for sharing. You �re so creative . I �ll try this in the new academic year.

22 Jul 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

thank you :))

22 Jul 2011