Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > MY WALKING CLOTHES PICTIONARY. In Spanish is babi but I do not know the English word, any help, please?    

MY WALKING CLOTHES PICTIONARY. In Spanish is babi but I do not know the English word, any help, please?

ingrid10
Spain

MY WALKING CLOTHES PICTIONARY. In Spanish is babi but I do not know the English word, any help, please?

24 Jul 2011      

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

A very interesting and creative pictionary!

24 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

A child �s coverall, overall, smock etc.

24 Jul 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

What a brilliant idea and really creative!! It must have taken you hours to do this :)

24 Jul 2011     

super man
Argentina

lovely idea to help young learners to study new vocab.Clap

24 Jul 2011     

poleta
Spain

Nice idea and if you use velcro you can change the subject from time to time!!!
Thanks!!!

24 Jul 2011     

ingrid10
Spain

another one but this time house pictionary. I �ve got 11 of different topics

24 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ingrid

I take my hat!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely, brilliant, creative and for sure, time consuming enough; your students must love it.

Clap

Linda

24 Jul 2011     

monika.79
France

TWISTER

Hi,
This is my idea for teaching vocabulary. You only have to put some flashcards into pockets and ask children to for example, put left hand on sth, put right on sth etc. Thay play it in the same way as Twister. It gives them a lot of fun!!!

24 Jul 2011     

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

Dear ingrid10,

Can we have a look at the other ones?

Julia

24 Jul 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Fantastic. I think this kind of work could be published as a worksheet, So people who like it could download it and get inspired. If 4 cliparts about the same item are accepeted as flashcards and therefore esl resources, I think this should also be accepetd. What do you think?

24 Jul 2011     

1    2    3    Next >