Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Blogs    

Blogs

SaraMariam
United States

Blogs

Hi everyone,
I �m turning to you again as I need your help. As most of you know, I �m in the middle pf preparation for the next school year. Last year I made a blog with the activities we have been doing so that parents could keep track and work a bit with their kids at home. I used blogger so far, but I �m not really happy with it. I would like the parents to be able to download pdfs from the blog directly which is not possible with blogger.

Now my question is, as there are many of you have some fabulous blogs here, do you know of any site where I can create a blog (if possible for free) where I can upload pdfs too as well?

Hugs
Sara

24 Jul 2011      

nvr1
France

overblog allows you to do it if your documents are kept on archive host
cheers

24 Jul 2011     

nvr1
France

overblog allows you to do it if your documents are kept on archive host
cheers

24 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sara

Haven�t you got a calendar? Yes, so check it; we are starting holidays, did you forget?

Ok, I know; here �s what I do; I have a word .doc; I save it as a picture and upload it, so people can have a quick look and get an idea, if it is worth downloading. Then, I put it in 4shared, or some other hoster, and I provide the link, in the blog. You can share it in word, pdf, whatever. Everything for free, so far.
Hope it helps. I would like to visit your blog, if possible.

Happy holidays.

Linda

24 Jul 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

In Prezi (http://prezi.com/) you can upload pdf documents and then you can embed the page where they are in your blog. I think it is pretty much the same the way Linda is using but with Prezi you can make nice collections of worksheets.
Marissa

24 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Check this blog provider http://edublogs.org/ and that �s why I think you �ll like it.
Sophia

24 Jul 2011     

verodchh
Argentina

Hi!
Also in Wordpress www.wordpress.com you can upload documents .doc, .pdf, etc and they can be downloaded afterwards. Hope it helps!

Veronica

24 Jul 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. I �ll have a look at all of them and I �m sure I �ll find one that suits the best :) Thanks so much again and have a great start into the new week :)

hugs
sara

25 Jul 2011