Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > take part in a survay:) for teachers only:)    

take part in a survay:) for teachers only:)

Marywell
Poland

take part in a survay:) for teachers only:)

Hello, I �ve designed a questionnaire that was distributed and filled in by Polish teachers of English. Now, I am curious what Teachers from other countries will answer. If you want to help me please visit http://www.ankietka.pl/ankieta/65946/questionnaire-for-teachers-of-english-about-learner-autonomy.html
where you have a chance to state your opinions about different aspects of teaching and learning English.
Thanks

31 Jul 2011      

olaola
Italy

done!!! Smile

31 Jul 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

done

31 Jul 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Done dear marywell!

Have a nice day.
Hugs from sunny Azores,
mena

31 Jul 2011     

valentinaper
Greece

I did, too. Hope my results will be helpful. There are some minor spelling mistakes there, you might want to correct them.
Cheers,
Valentina

31 Jul 2011     

Marywell
Poland

Thank you, you are the best! The information you �ve provided will be very helpful:)

31 Jul 2011     

jamiejules
France

done!

31 Jul 2011     

Marywell
Poland

Thanks once again:) sorry that it �s a Polish site and everything apart from my questionnaire is in Polish. Still some of you managed to find the right button to add your comments. you �re simply brilliant:)
hugs

31 Jul 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Done, Mary !

31 Jul 2011     

carme sammut
Malta

Done, I hope it will be helpful and good luck!!

31 Jul 2011     

pilarnavarro
Spain

done!!

31 Jul 2011     

1    2    Next >