Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Modifying a power point     

Modifying a power point

Purslane
Chile

Modifying a power point

Hello!
I`m not very good at making power point presentations so � get many of them from this website and others. I took one from here, which is about verbs, but I changed half of the pictures and questions. Can I upload it or this is not allowed due to copyrights?
I would appreciate if u can help me with this matter.
Regards from Chile!!!

6 Aug 2011      

libertybelle
United States

You can �t upload other �s worksheets without asking them.
You can �t even use their lay-outs without asking. 

6 Aug 2011     

bibikos
Greece

Hi there!

I �ll have to agree with Libertybelle. You can only use the worksheets that you download with your classes but not change any part of them and upload them

6 Aug 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

• Please read the rules: Rules and instructions 

• Your contributions must be your own creations. You can use free images from cliparts or other free sources. You can also use images that you have subscribed to and paid for.

• If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleague teacher, for example) don �t send it. It might be taken from a website or book, and your account could be banned on account of it.

• You are allowed to use templates from the "templates page" to make your own contributions, but it is not allowed to use other members � worksheet as templates.

To make it short: you should upload your own work only.
You may copy/adapt a text from non-EFL / non-ESL source (song, article, story) but you must add follow-up activities.
But you may use a text from non-EFL/ESL source + add your own original exercises.

6 Aug 2011     

Purslane
Chile

Thanks so much for your help guys!!! I didn`t know about the templates, and they`ll be very useful for me...

6 Aug 2011