Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > FREE ESL interactive lessons, games, flashcards, stories, cartoons, and more!    

FREE ESL interactive lessons, games, flashcards, stories, cartoons, and more!

chokosaki
United States

FREE ESL interactive lessons, games, flashcards, stories, cartoons, and more!

Hey there everyone! I hope it �s ok to post a link to my website here as I think it would help many many people! I would like to introduce you to my new website, Keep Up ESL (www.keepupesl.net). I have made Keep Up ESL to bring to some and interactive ESL lessons to the classroom. The lessons use a lot of games and different activities. Also available are short ESL cartoons, stories, storybooks, flashcards, classroom tools, games, and more. Plus, it �s all FREE! I will update the content every month but if you sign up for the newsletter you will get special download codes. These download codes allow you to get some future downloads right now! For signing up for the newsletter you get a download code today that gives you 2 free games and the teacher �s guide. Again...everything on my site is free! www.keepupesl.net

11 Aug 2011      

Greek Professor
Greece

Thanks alot...Looks interesting...

11 Aug 2011     

gdinca
Italy

Thanks a lot, interesting website

11 Aug 2011     

chokosaki
United States

Thanks for checking it out. I hope you all can find something of use :)

11 Aug 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Thank you. Nice site!

11 Aug 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Mariannina

11 Aug 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank you !!!

11 Aug 2011     

mmbermejo
Spain

Congratulation! To teach English at an early age is very dificult, but with your help it is going to be easier. I love your cartoons!.
Thanks very much!

11 Aug 2011     

suhakhader
Jordan

Thank you very much!Thumbs Up

11 Aug 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

LOVE IT!!!!!!! NICE JOB!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCHClap

Sirhajwan

11 Aug 2011     

nora85