Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Integration of skills     

Integration of skills

faik20011
Morocco

Integration of skills

Hi  everybody  .  I  hope  you are  all  doing  well and  life  is  going  peacefully  with  joy  and  attainment  in  classrooms  .  I  will  be  very  grateful  to  get  worksheets  of activities  to  integrate  skills  (  reading  ,  listening  ,  speaking  and  writing  )  .  As  you  know  a  good  lesson  includes  at  least  two  skills  .

Sincerely  ,

29 Sep 2011      

Mariethe House
France

can you be more specific, please and tell us what age, what level you are looking for?Smile
For example have a look at this

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=reading+%2Bwriting&username=&B1=Search#thetop

have a look  at some of my minibooks....  they�re elementary level mainly and most of them include reading , speaking and writing activities .
Goodluck!Smile

29 Sep 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

In my school (where I teach), it �s a must for any lesson to have all four of them.
Sophia

30 Sep 2011