Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I need help.... software to upload powerpoints    

I need help.... software to upload powerpoints

mariajoaopt
Portugal

I need help.... software to upload powerpoints

Hello people, I need some help concerning software to reduce power point�s works.
Could you help me please, otherwise I can�t upload this kind of materials.
please help me....

Maria Jo�o C�sar

4 Oct 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Maria Jo�o

I don �t think there is such sofware, but what people usually do is reducing the size of pictures. Also, if there are backgrounds, word art, audios ... all these things make ppt heavier.

Have a link here

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=reducing+size&username=&B1=Search#thetop

there are many tutorials about solving these problems and they are free to download.

Hope this can help. Good luck

Linda

4 Oct 2011     

Lindax
Ukraine

There are a lot of programs that compress powerpoint files. One of them is NXPowerLite. You can download a trial version free and compress 20 files.

However you can reduce the size of a ppt by resizing pictures and sounds and removing unnecessary slide layouts: view - slide layouts. 

For resizing sounds you can use Total Audio Converter and other programs. 

Hope, this helps.

Lindax

4 Oct 2011     

mariajoaopt
Portugal

thanks a lot for the help...

bye bye
Maria Joao

4 Oct 2011