Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Duplicated ws, slow downloading,...    

Duplicated ws, slow downloading,...

dinglesazara
Spain

Duplicated ws, slow downloading,...

Hi, everybody

I don �t know if it �s my computer �s fault, but it takes minutes & minutes to download ws. I �ve just spent almost two hours to download 8 ws and send comments to the authors. 

It �s sometimes impossible to upload ws. Maybe there are too many people uploading their work and it makes the system work more slowly??????

What �s happening today? There are lots of duplicated ws. There are 7 contibutions by the same member when the limit is 3, isn �t it?

have you got similar problems or should I throw my computer away?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

10 Oct 2011      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! It �s not your computer. Don �t throw it away.... Wink

Lately the site has been soooo slow. It �s a test to our patience.
I �m sure victor is doing his best to fix it.

Have a good evening,
mena

10 Oct 2011     

dinglesazara
Spain

Thanks Mena! I was desperate! I suppose it �s just a test of patience as you suggest.

Sweet dreams! Gloria

10 Oct 2011     

stexstme
France

Slow downloading here tooAngry ..... But maybe it �s because I �m a zero-pointer...Hum! Just a thought.Embarrassed
Hugs ....;-)
Sylvie
( & Nooooooooo..., I won �t upload ws for the bl.... 3 rd time! He! he! )  
BTW, where �s lovely BAIBA ???

10 Oct 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Sylvie!!!!!!!! Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

10 Oct 2011     

Mietz
Germany

Hello Sylvie!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely to see you around.

Mietz

P.S. I just took quite a while to upload this pic... So things just seem slow. Won �t be trying to download a ws now... Wait for our hero to solve this.

10 Oct 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

This has happened to me today, too. It has taken hours and hours to download the 30 daily wss. And I �ve been trying many, many times to upload a printable, to no avail.

I hope the situation goes back to normal soon!

10 Oct 2011     

Jayho
Australia

The system is sooooo painfully slow at present.  Just moving between any screens is very frustrating.

Hopefully Victor will attend to it soon.

11 Oct 2011