Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > You like the WS, you respect the REAL wst´s OWNER, so go down the comments n download it!!!    

You like the WS, you respect the REAL wst´s OWNER, so go down the comments n download it!!!

wakebeauty
Brazil

You like the WS, you respect the REAL wst´s OWNER, so go down the comments n download it!!!

Dear honest colleagues,

Some teachers have suggested that the DOWNLOAD OPTION should be at the botton, but many others have said that they�ll lose the time that sometimes they don�t have... But I think if we really like the worksheet and the most important of all, if we really respect the person/teacher who SPENT his/her time on doing a worksheet that is useful and interestes us, WHY NOT LOSE LESS LONGER THAN THE PERSON WHO DID IT AND SCROLL DOWN THE "1.000" MESSAGES TO DOWNLOAD IT!?!?!?!

VICTOR, congratulations for ur WONDERFUL IDEA... because of you the "THIEVES" won�t get the points, but if we don�t do our part, the "OTHER ROBBERS" we�ll get the worksheets... I MEAN THOSE WHO EVEN KNOWING THAT THE WORKSHEET IS STOLEN DOWNLOAD IT!!!! The ones who do this BY MISTAKE are also victims. So, we can stop being the victims and start being the author of OUR ACTIONS, needing only some more SECONDS/MINUTES...

THINK ABOUT IT...

And a little kiss for all the ones that know "deep inside" that aren�t taking advantages on stolen worksheets
(*.*)

25 Sep 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Glad to read that you join my point of view.

If you don�t mind, I would like to add another thing I tried to bring out each time this issue is brought out.
Not all those with thousand of points are honest and hard working, and not all those having a handful points are dishonest, lazy or thieves.

Finally, how is "little beauty"? Why did you change your avatar?

26 Sep 2008     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

I strongly agree with you. Before the problem occurred yesterday with Karen1980, I didn�t read the messages, but now I take a few seconds of my time to check the messages before downloading the file. i think that if everyone do the same we will avoid steal. i�m a really busy person too, but I think that a few seconds are nothing compared with the shame of being "help�ng" to the robbers. 

26 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, everybody

Today another member has uploaded five stolen printables; although she says she has adapted them, they are exactly the same I have used for a long time in my classes. Please, don�t download. Her name is

neuspuigs
Neus

and it is a set of posters with classroom rules

26 Sep 2008     

karen1980
Mexico

Hi everyone!!! Do you remember Ichas ws that was stolen yesterday by tormenta???...now she/he sent me a non friendly message... Im surprised she/he said that I make to many comments about everything!!!! She/He is upset I cant believe it!!!! I dont know if Im the only one with that comment....

26 Sep 2008     

wakebeauty
Brazil

*hey karen, so Tormenta is upset because u said the worksheet she uploaded was stolen!!!! In my opinion she should be upset, ashemed with herself for having  such a disgusting attitude...

*Olindalima,  that�s a pity what happened to ur posters... now I hope people go down the comments to see that they�re stolen... or they�ll continue donloading without knowing : (

*Demeter, all of us are teachers and very BUSY ONES, but u r correct, we should read the messages, only this way we can avoid being helped by the DARK PEOPLE (as one somebody said before)

*Goodnessess, u r ance more correct, that�s why I said each of us, know deep inside, if we are doing the correct thing !!!! I changed my avatar because I wanted to tell you all "BE HAPPY", but I�ll tell it and answer ur question about my little beauty with a new avatar... take a look and tell me how she is...

26 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

What an angel!
I am very happy to see her shining joyful face.
May she have a long happy life full of success and May god protect her.

26 Sep 2008     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Thumbs Up AMEMThumbs Up

26 Sep 2008     

gugaelt
Mexico

hey... an Icha�s ws was stolen... who the heck....? no no no... poor people... I�m not the most creative, but the es i have are mine... I�d ban people that upload stolen ws... greetings From MEXICO... KAREN1980... Greetings from Veracruz "Paisana "

26 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Just to explain better...
The set I reported as stolen was not mine, I can�t even remember where I got it, but one thing is for sure, it was uploaded yesterday and I have been using those flashcards for long; they were taken probably from BBC site, I can�t remember, exactly.

26 Sep 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hi Karen
You are not alone.I received the same unfriendly message too.She even advised me to learn English!!!!!
In her commentpage she said "I will just apologise from Icha and implied that this is none of our business" Am I right???
In this case  I said her "Would we have to apologise from you because that you tried to cheat us" .How could she think like that.Then We should all do our business,and avoid getting involved in anything..
There is sense of friendship in this community even though some members can�t understand this.She cheated us and behaved like she was innocent and used harsh words in her comment towards the members who commentated on the ws.

SHe�s guilty herself, yet she acts innocent and doesn�t hesitate to impugn others.
Under her words I see the message of "I am right,apologise from me""" Now she says me "Learn Eng. I didn�t wait for an apology"
Can�t she see that this is a kind of sarcastism..
My words were sarcastical but I think She doesn�t have any idea about this.
I am feeling really upset nowadays Friends.Some members from my country is stealing constantly and I feel ashamed instead of them.I am warning them and getting so rude replies.
Just to hurt me one even claimed I,myself is stealing.I am not in a race..
Can you believe this?????
I am the one who fights for plagiarism!!!!!!
I am just trying to teach them "Respect,effort,hard-work,ownership" with my coments yet I am not tolerant any more and I started to speak sarcastically �cos enough is enough..
They are mocking us in my opinion.And I see that being polite to those "thieves" has no satisfying result.
They are constantly stealing.It is easy to hurt s.one from your nation.You can use your native lang. and express yourself more freely in your own tongue.This is what I am getting from my "plagiarism war".
I am so sick and tired from these kind of behaviours.
I am even thinking of quitting preparing ws.
I think many members have an idea about me.I regard myself active user of this site.But accusitions are too much for me.After the long hours I spent in front of my p.c,after my efforts,hardwork I was accused of plagiarism and advised to learn Eng.
I cannot express my feelings.I am so sad:((((( 
I have always fought against plagiarism,never been obsessed with points.I am using my points just not to help thieves but what I get....?????
I am sorry.I wrote to much but I just wanna share...
No pain,no gain....Is this true???????
CryCry

26 Sep 2008     

1    2    Next >