Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Goldilocks and Three Bears    

Goldilocks and Three Bears

jmarwa
Qatar

Goldilocks and Three Bears

Hi everyone

This week I have a ( Goldilocks and Three Bears) .. I want to add the comparative and superlative.

can i find any worksheet about this????

thanks in advance

jmarwa

29 Oct 2011      

ironik
Australia

no worksheet but I find British Council �s video very useful. Children like it, too =)

But there is no comparative used in the video. You can enhance it by asking questions, maybe.

29 Oct 2011     

kofec
Austria

Activewear brands now prioritize inclusivity by offering extended size ranges and celebrating diverse body types. The visibility of sculpting leggings fitness influencers and celebrities on platforms like Instagram has popularized activewear and inspired fashion-forward workout attire.

25 Sep 2023     

kofec
Austria

These versatile and spacious bags have become staples in wardrobes worldwide, blending practicality with style. The world of trendy cute tote bags, diving into their history and how they�ve seamlessly integrated into the modern fashion landscape.

25 Sep 2023     

guorkhan
Turkey

http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=52170

30 Sep 2023