Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for Nocas    

Looking for Nocas

mariannina
Italy

Looking for Nocas

Hi dear friends, I �m looking for an ESLprintables friend whose name is Nocas, the one who made a ppt with the title "Explore London" (I �m not advertising, I have no other way to contact her/him!). I �ve searched through the serch box but I had no results. Please Noca, do you mind contacting me?
Thanks and sorry to bother the forum.
Ciao.
Mariannina

6 Nov 2011      

stexstme
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=145797#thetop
( Nocas in the properties...in my PC!)
Wink

6 Nov 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I was looking for him(her) too, this link has only 2 ppt but I also have many nice nocas �s ppts but can �t post them on my site without a permission. Do you know how to find this member?

6 Nov 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Thank you stexstme but that is not the ppt I mean, its title is "explore London". I hope our friend will show up very soon.
Ciao.
Mariannina

6 Nov 2011     

stexstme
France

Sorry, dear Mariannina : I thought it was the ppt you were looking for ...:-((( I do hope someone else will help you!!
Take care!
Heart

6 Nov 2011     

mariannina
Italy

You are really "Adorable"! Thanks.

6 Nov 2011     

mariaolimpia
Portugal

Are you looking for this one http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=19453#thetop ? It �s not by "nocas" but the title is �Explore London�.

6 Nov 2011     

mariannina
Italy

You are an angel, mariaolimpia, it �s exactely what I was looking for. I need to contact the author.
Thank you soooo much.

Mariannina

7 Nov 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Hi, I managed to contact her! Thanks a bunch to all for the precious help.
Mariannina

7 Nov 2011