Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > teaching material for smart interactive boards.    

teaching material for smart interactive boards.

littlemissnaughty
France

teaching material for smart interactive boards.

Hi everyone,
I �m trying to get used to a new interactice smart board in class, it �s called EBEAM, i use either the interact or interwrite softwares to prepare my lessons. It takes me so much time, even to prepare basic vocabulary matching activities , but it �s usually really worth it, my students just LOVE it. I �ve been trying to get some teaching resources on this website, but I haven �t found anything yet apart from powerpoint documents. Do you know where I could get some ideas from ? Do you think other people on this ESL printables website would like to share work for smart boards ? I �m  only asking the question ...thanks for ginving me your point of view.
Littlemissnaughty.

12 Nov 2011      

perma
Greece

The point with interactive boards is, each one uses a different software, the one of the manufacturer. If you �re lloking for material for your board you might find something at their site. In my experience powerpoint is more flexible though.

13 Nov 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Have a look here

http://www.prometheanworld.com/server.php?search_word=resources&x=0&y=0&change=SearchResults
Promethean and  Smart are compatible.

Also, check this:

http://www.iboard.co.uk/curriculum.htm#maths-year1numstrategy_yearreception

May be you find something useful

Good luck

Linda

13 Nov 2011