Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Need a end-of-the-year activity? here you go!    

Need a end-of-the-year activity? here you go!

ELOJOLIE274
France

Need a end-of-the-year activity? here you go!

Hello!
here �s a little gift for all of you: this is the powerpoint I created a couple of years ago to have fun with my pupils on the last day of school.
you can download it here totally free of charge and all I ask in return is for you to tell me if you used it and if your pupils liked it :)
take care!
Elodie

26 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The ppt is great but the audio opens in a separate file. Could you please give me some guidance how it �s supposed to work? Bc if I click on the arrow the pics don �t appearConfused
Thanks in advance.
Sophia

26 Nov 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yes it �s normal! the audio files were quite heavy and it was the only way to include them without having to put them in a separate folder.

with VLC the audio file opens in the background but the image of the ppt remains on screen. if you �re using another player, just open it before lauching the ppt and then it will play the audio files in the background without any problem!

all you have to do is not to click on the arrow until you want to move to the next page! if you click once on the page (anywhere except on the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner) the audio file should open, when it ends and you �ve found the solution click once and the answer will appear. if you click a third time 3 or 4 pictures will appear: you need to choose the picture that correspond to the listening - if you �re wrong the picture will disappear, if you �re right a congratulation message will appear. And then you can click on the arrow to move to the next page :))) I put the arrow to move quickly from slides to slides without having to listen to the listenings again and again!

i �ve used on several computers, sent to many of my friends and it �s working fine :)

26 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks for the tips about the player and the pics:)
And thanks for the PPT!
Sophia

26 Nov 2011     

bucky2406
France

Thank you so much for your great work!!!! 

26 Nov 2011     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful present - excellent work!!! I �m sure my students will love it.

26 Nov 2011     

mariafoy
Spain

Outstanding work. Thanks a million. I �m sure my students will love it.

26 Nov 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Fantastic work! Thank you for your kindness.

27 Nov 2011     

Apodo
Australia

What a lot of work. Thanks for sharing!
And thanks for explaining how the audio and the clicks work :-)

27 Nov 2011     

karensimo
Australia

Thank you for such a great presentation :-)

27 Nov 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

You �re welcome :)))

27 Nov 2011     

1    2    Next >