Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My set of cards is not stolen!!!    

My set of cards is not stolen!!!

neuspuigs
Spain

My set of cards is not stolen!!!

I�ve recently uploaded a set of Class Behaviour cards (5 set) and OLINDALIMA says they are stolen. I wrote in the description that they were taken from the British Council Page and that I adapted the text to fit my student�s level. What�s the problem with her??? Please...don�t treat me as a thief...I take care a lot to share good materials.
Also say that it�s a GREAT PAGE and all your work is fantastic!!! Thank you very much for sharing.

Neus

26 Sep 2008      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Yes, it is and you know it is; mine is not the only comment saying that. There are other comments saying that people already have got the set. I myself sent it, about a month ago to one of the members. You didn�t make any changes at all. In my opinion, that�s stolen and I reported it.

26 Sep 2008     

neuspuigs
Spain

I just started in this web page last week (you can ask victor if you want)...obviously I can�t have any set excepting for the British Council ones. If you want I can send you the oringinals and can see I changed the text.

Of course, I also talked to Victor about you!!!

Who else is saying it? I did not see any other comments on my worksheet but yours!!!

26 Sep 2008