Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Growing healthy - healthy habits    

Growing healthy - healthy habits

AGUILA
Spain

Growing healthy - healthy habits

Hello dear friends and happy new year:

I �m looking for videos and games for my students. The topic we are dealing with is growing healthy - healthy habits, but I don �t know and find out any material concerning this topic. I �ll be glad if you can help me: the topic is about clothes we wear in different seasons, good habits of hygiene... We are a bilingual school, so the vocabulary can �t be so difficult.

I �ve uploaded a brief introduction in my blog: cbmceiplaslomasdeaguilas.blogpsot.com

Thanks in advance. Regards, Christopher.

4 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Why don �t you browse through these an see what you need http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=healthy+&username=&B1=Search#thetop

Sophia

4 Jan 2012     

mirela.sorina
Romania

what is the level of your students?

4 Jan 2012     

annana
Italy

Hi, This is a link to a funny interacting game about healthy eating habits:

I hope you find it usefulBig smile
Question

4 Jan 2012     

AGUILA
Spain

Dear Mirela.sorina, my students are 6-7 years.

Thanks for your help.

4 Jan 2012     

AGUILA
Spain

Sorry, I forgot. I found all the materials you created in this wonderful page, but I don �t know if I can publish them in my blog. I think it is against the law. I can use them in my classroom, but I like to upload in my blog.

4 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Ask the authors for permission and what kind of acknowledgement you should publish alongside their materials if they let you.
Sophia

4 Jan 2012