Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A Data-Show based lesson:    

A Data-Show based lesson:

fatenam
Tunisia

A Data-Show based lesson:

Hi, everybody!
I need some help...

I would appreciate it if you help me with some advice and guidence about how to implement a lesson using the data show/ video projecteur with beginner students aged 10_14.

It`s the first time that I plan for this technology-based lesson. That`s why,I am finding it difficult to find the suitable material for that type of lesson.

Please, which type of material should I use?
           what is the right lesson plan?
           Which sites should I refer to in order to get downloadable videos or songs?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

14 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You could use ppt slides/ ppt games to introduce/review/practice vocabulary.
You could use song video clips for relaxation or physical activity.
When selecting a video (from youtube, national geographic, etc.) keep in mind that it has to fit in the general topic of your lesson, it has to be of the same level of language as your ss and you have to have pre- , while- and post-watching activities to go with it.

People would be able to help you more if you could specify the topic of your lesson, whether or not you are going to use a smartboard, the Internet, and what grammar points you would like to focus on.

Sophia

14 Jan 2012     

fatenam
Tunisia

Thanks a lot dear collegue.

I do appreciate it a lot.

It`s become a bit clearer in my mind.

14 Jan 2012