Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A stupid mistake in my Possessive Adjective workpage    

A stupid mistake in my Possessive Adjective workpage

ronit85
Israel

A stupid mistake in my Possessive Adjective workpage

To all of you who downloaded my workpage about possessive adjectives .Tere is a mistake in the chart of explanations. Iwrote about the dog - it has .... and then His!!!! of course it should be ITS. PLEASE correct it so that pupils won �t learn the incorrect form. I have uploaded the corrected page but it seems it takes a while before it is on the site again
Sorry for the mistake
Have a nice evening/morning
Ronit

23 Jan 2012      

ariana07307
Ecuador

Don�t be so hard on you... thanks fof telling us about your small mistake....Have a nice day.Thumbs Up

23 Jan 2012     

rhman
Egypt

hi,
I think it �s ok if you say "his"if you like this animal very much.Any comment on that.

24 Jan 2012     

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

but it isn �t a mistake because you can also use it. it just depends on how close you feel your dog to you!!!

24 Jan 2012