Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Great site with wonderful resources    

Great site with wonderful resources

zailda
Brazil

Great site with wonderful resources

Hi all!

Two of the greatest contributors (for years) at ESl Printables started a marvelous site where they sell some of their work and I�d like to share it with the members. I also want to thank them because even with their new website running, they kept their excellent contributions here to share for free.

The site is http://www.eslchallenge.net/, I also like and recommend their work on Facebook.

I know ESL Printables is a site to share free resources (and so they have done) but I saw nowhere that a teacher can�t sell / advertize the fruit of his own and hard work. We are great professionals who make the most to enhance our students� learning, we normally don�t earn for part of the work we have, but it doesn�t mean we can�t earn any, does it?

I�ve seen some posts about paid clipart sites, does that mean artists can be advertized and make money, but teachers can�t? Or does that mean teachers once registered at ESL printables can�t ever make any money and are cursed to share their work only for free even if they pay a site to sell it?

Yes, I know there�s a bookmark page, I�ve already bookmarked it, no one will lose the opportunity to visit our friends� new place.

Have a good weekend.

Zailda Coirano

4 Mar 2012      

PabloHenrique
Brazil

Hi Zailda,

How �s it going?

Excellent site!

But I �m wondering If you know another site that sells posters, flashcards and resources  in Brazil.

Thanks

4 Mar 2012     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Well said Zailda! I am in full agreement with you.

4 Mar 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31583
Sophia

4 Mar 2012