Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Probably a stupid question...    

Probably a stupid question...

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Probably a stupid question...

I �ve downloaded 2 �Millionaire � ppts now, and both have the right answer as the C option every time. This can �t be a mistake? I �m not very ICT savvy - is there a simple way to change the highlighting? It �s not much fun if the correct answer is C every time. Even my students will get all the questions right!

4 Mar 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ve just downloaded this ppt  http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=4841#thetop and I need to know if you have the same or similar from the series, so I can explain to you how to make the changes.
Better yet pm the author:)
Sophia

4 Mar 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Cunliffe,

I �m not clear how the Questions are organised in these PowerPoints, nor what you mean by �highlighting � in this instance.  However, it is easy to move a Slide to a different position, (from Slide 3 to Slide 4, for example).  Just Click on "View" and then Click on "Slide Sorter".  Then Click and Drag the Slide to where you want to put it.

On an individual Slide, you can move Words, Phrases, Sentences up or down by Highlighting the Word, etc. and dragging it to the new position.

You can change C. to A. (or B.) by Backspacing to Delete the C. and then retype A.  This is just the same as altering a Letter in a Word Document.

However, I have never tried to complete an ESLP PowerPoint Exercise, so I may be talking a load of rubbish.

No doubt, some ICT genius will know exactly what your problem is, and give you better advice than I am giving.

Les

4 Mar 2012