Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Downloads    

Downloads

Anast_mic
Greece

Downloads

I �ve been reading about various problems with the point system lately, and I �ve just experienced one myself:

Although I have 30 free downloads from the new contributions category for today, my downloads have been counted as if they weren �t from this category and points have been deduced. It �s obviously a glitch in the system. What should I do to fix this? 

Thanks for your help guys!
Anastasia

16 Mar 2012      

moravc
Czech Republic

Well, the "free" wss are always here :  all recent contributions
You should look for the this note:
(As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)
If there is no note, the worksheet is not "free" to download.
If you downloaded non-recent printables, the points were deduced.

Since you problably downloaded 10-30 printables, it is no  problem to gain the points back. Just upload and share a new worksheet of yours...
Easy solution.
PS: If you really need those 30 points back, you may contact Victor Gayol, the owner of this website, he is the only one to fix it. 
But I guess it is much easier and faster to UPLOAD a new printable, IMHO...

The glitches (server adds "yesterday downloads" to today�s) and website crashes happen from to time to time and Victor cannot fix everything instantly... The problems are usually  solved at midnight Spanish time the following day. Try to download tomorrow and you will see whether everything is back to normal...
My only advice for the future is:  be careful with the downloads and watch your steps (check your account regularly). Victor gets tons of messages and can�t fix everything.

16 Mar 2012     

Anast_mic
Greece

Thanks for your answer. The truth is I don �t really need the points. And I had chosen about 10-20 ws from the new contributions, opened in new tabs, than left the computer, and downloaded them a while later. I don �t know what could have happened. But I will be more careful next time.
Will be uploading soon, thanks!  ;-)

17 Mar 2012