Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Urgent help and justice    

Urgent help and justice

Lilia Laz
Tunisia

Urgent help and justice

Hi everybody,

Can sb tell me why some forum posts stay for days while others are removed after a few hours?
 Yesterday I sent a forum post but it was removed after a few hours. Thus many colleagues missed it and I missed even the opportunity to receive comments or tips.
Esl administration system told me that the work I publised on esl weeks ago had been already published by another "colleague" many months ago so they removed my contribution and cancelled my points
In reality it �s my work and I just asked esl administrantion system to send me the email address of that "coolleague" but there was no answer from them. It �s very frustrating to know that your work had been stolen but you can do nothing! please tell me what should I do?

Have a nice day/evening

2 Apr 2012      

Mariethe House
France

Here are your previous posts:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=&username=Lilia+Laz&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

2 Apr 2012     

Lilia Laz
Tunisia

Thanks Mariethe, you are an angel!

2 Apr 2012     

Mietz
Germany

Normally there are 10 posts in the forum. It always stays the same number. Only if Victor fixes one post at the top of the forum, that stays longer.

2 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you want to ask the administrator about something directly, you should send him a pm.
If you want to see the answers to your post but you�re not planning to be around for a while, click the "subscribe to this thread" and when you log in next time, scroll down to the bottom of the forum and click "my subscribed threads" and you�ll see all the messages posted when you weren�t around.
Sophia

2 Apr 2012