Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Excel Irregular verb Quizzes    

Excel Irregular verb Quizzes

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Excel Irregular verb Quizzes

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share my first excel autograded file to quiz present and past of irregular verbs. In this quiz the students have to translate from spanish the present and past of irregular verbs. If you are interested you can download it from here: 

Though it has a column for the spanish word you can easily turn it in to your language by just overwriting the cell.

If you want to use it you �ll have to enable macros since most of the file is done with them.

If you dont enable them, you won �t be able to use it

The quiz has  two buttons that allow you to check and print the score.
To use the file alway exit the quizzes without saving it and only with the exit button located in the main page and in all the quizzes so it always works propertly.

There are 28 quizzes divided each in 5 words per quiz.

If you use it please let me know how did you find it. This is my first attempt but i hope there are no mistakes.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

6 Apr 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Looks awesome, but it says I need to sign in to download. Is there a way to share it through a fileshare which doesn �t demand signing in? BTW will the quizzes work with Windows XP and Office 2003?
Sophia

6 Apr 2012     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

yes , they are supposed to work with 2003 .  that is a free site so it wont cost you anything.  if you have facebook, a google account or twitter you can use it to connect there. i dont know of any other free file sharing that wont required to sign in .

6 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

This website  http://ifile.it/  provides limited service to guest users (no signing in, but the file is autoremoved 3 days after last download) Sorry to bother you, Liz, it�s just that the preview was so eye-catching or should I say so mouth-wateringEmbarrassed
Sophia

6 Apr 2012     

Sulany
Brazil

Awesome job, Liz. 
Thanks a lot for sharing.

6 Apr 2012     

ingela
Finland

Excellent quiz!! Very original! Thanks a lot!

7 Apr 2012