Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A wonderful material to share with you, my friends :)    

A wonderful material to share with you, my friends :)

EvaRamos
Panama

A wonderful material to share with you, my friends :)

Good Morning Everyone!
   By chance,  that is how I got to eslprintables, I found this great idea to design a gameboard.  It is based on the monopoly game, but in this case is homeworkopoly.  It has the different parts of the board for dowloading and it is free.  You can make adaptation to your needs.  I am already going out to buy the poster board to make mine :).  Hope you find it useful.

I also found a site that has lost of links to teacher� graphics.  Hope it is useful too:

Regards,
Eva

5 Jan 2009      

chorima
Spain

Eva Ramos, thanks a lot for sharing those links with us....... I�ve just seen the first one and it is great and useful.
I really appreciate when people "share" their skills and "discoveries" for free.
HAVE A LOVELY WEEK YOU TOO!
CHORIMA

5 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Eva,
Thank you very much for sharing these fantastic discoveries... I know many great websites but I didn�t know these ones. I really appreciate your contribution!!!
Have a great day!!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

5 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you Eva ;-)
Nice sites.
(by the way... I like your new picture ;-).......)
Orit

5 Jan 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Thanks Eva!
New sites with new ideas are always very useful. Thanks for sharing!
Hug

5 Jan 2009