Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Interactive games    

Interactive games

papadeli
Greece

Interactive games

I �d like to share my new blog with you. The first menu is about esl, the second French and the third German. I hope it �s helpful for some of you. 

8 Apr 2012      

languaria
Germany

Hi Sophia,

thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful site with us! Of course I watched the little films and I really love the new interpretation of the old Zorbas-theme!

Best wishes for you and your country and happy Easter days (in Greece it is celebrated next weekend, isn �t it?)

8 Apr 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Next weekend, that �s right! All schools will be closed for 2 weeks. Happy Easter to you, too!

8 Apr 2012     

Xandra10
Serbia

Hello,
I �ve just had a quick glance at your site and I like it, especially the little zorba donkey film. I love your country and I visit it every year :). Good luck with your blogging and happy Easter!

9 Apr 2012     

Montypython
France

hello!
I �ve just had a quick look at your blog and what I �ve seen seems outstanding!!!!!!
well done:!!!!!!!! :)
happy Easter!:)
marie

9 Apr 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

Your blog is amazing!
Thanks for sharing it.Thumbs Up
Teresa

9 Apr 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

for sharing!

Lots of useful resources!!! Thumbs Up

9 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Fantastic site! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Good luck to you.

9 Apr 2012     

Montypython
France

hello!
I �ve just had a quick look at your blog and what I �ve seen seems outstanding!!!!!!
well done:!!!!!!!! :)
happy Easter!:)
marie

9 Apr 2012