Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > New Website to Try    

New Website to Try

lancieboy
Israel

New Website to Try

To All It May Concern:

I would like to inform you of a new website called

ISLCollective.com

It has the same concept as this one but has no powerpoints unfortunately.The good thing about it,is that you can upload and download as many worksheets as you want.

I recommend a worthwhile taking a look at it,you will definitely not be disappointed.

have fun and a happy easter to everyone.

13 Apr 2012      

sirhaj
Malaysia

I just found out about it and some ESL printables members have brilliantly joined and uploaded their works. The site does not require points I believe for us to download any worksheet. That website can be a complement and a competition to this website. I have already joined it but have not yet uploaded any of my worksheet.

p/s We can create a strong collaboration between ESL printables and ISLcollective to become a ruling giant ESL website!

Sirhajwan

13 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

A lot of eslprintables � users are contributing to islcollective. In fact, their webmaster himself is a member here  http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=117687#thetop Plus some of the esl folks are moderators or administrators there as well. So, we do know:)
Sophia

13 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you very much for this link, it will be very useful for my mainstream colleagues who have EAL students in their classes . 

13 Apr 2012