Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > What can I do if my handout has been falsely reported?    

What can I do if my handout has been falsely reported?

bertaa785
Malta

What can I do if my handout has been falsely reported?

Hi everyone, I need help.

I have been sent an email by administration telling me a handout of mine (which I did myself together with the cards accompanying it) has been reported as plagiarized material and has featured on another website!

Now obviously this is not true, otherwise I would not have uploaded it. Secondly, as professional teacher I always like my material tailor-made for my students so I always make my own. I have reason to believe somebody else stole my worksheet if this has really been on another website (which I can �t check as it is a website for which you have to pay). 

Now I have sent an email to administration to inform them since my account has been locked for no reason but nobody has answered yet. Is there any other way I can contact them please? Any help welcome!

Thanks a lot :)

Roberta

16 Apr 2012      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i do not see any of your ws reported,  what do you mean with that your account has been locked?  if it were cancelled you wouldnt be able to enter the site, anyway.. to answer your question the only way to contact the owner of the site is by the email on the main page or by sending a message through his account in here. 

16 Apr 2012     

diddy2703
France

i �ve had exactly the same problem at the beginning of march. one of my ws has been deleted, and my points removed, for a report on plagiarized material.
I �ve written 2 messages + one to victor. Noboby ever answered me. 
Now i �m quite hesitant to upload new material if you can be reported and deleted without reaon, and you can �t do anything about it :-(
Good luck with that...

16 Apr 2012