Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > ENGLISH PENPALS    

ENGLISH PENPALS

rocivi3
Spain

ENGLISH PENPALS

Hi there! I am Rocio, an English teacher in Spain. I �m looking for penpals for my English students. They are a group of 20 students between 12-15 years old and they are very interested in practising their English by means of e-mails, letters, skype, etc. I think it is a wonderful experience, above all if we could monitor and guide them. If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks!!!

PS: Do you know other sites where I can find penpals?

18 Apr 2012      

ufuk-arden
Turkey

Hi, I �m really interested in your project because I have some students between 11-14 years old. At the begining of this year we tried to run a project but we coudn �t keep on sending emails. Because it was too much controlled. As I see, you think of a project just as I do. First, it will be under our control we will match the volunteers and introduce them to each other with one or two e-mails. Then they will go on writing via facebook, twitter, msn etc. If it is ok for you and can cope with it, please get in touch with me.

18 Apr 2012     

Marcoto
Chile

Hi Rocio,

I �m really interested in giving my students the chance to interchange mails with students from other countries.  Please contact me for further agreements.
Best,
Marco

18 Apr 2012     

orti
Spain

There is a webpage where you can find penpals for your students and where you can monitor their emails. www.epals.com
I hope it �ll be useful.
best wishes,
Pilar

19 Apr 2012