Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > THESIS PROJECT!!!!    

THESIS PROJECT!!!!

Victorap
Ecuador

THESIS PROJECT!!!!

Hi everynone:

I �m about graduating. I �m now doing my thesis project and need to know massive infomartion about these topics:

Learning Styles
Teaching approaches
Teaching Methods
Teaching techniques
Class size (numbers of students)
Lesson design
Class space
Seating arrangement
Classroom and or teaching resources
Classroom Observations (institution monitoring)
Students �s motivation
Students intelligence and aptitudes to learn
Managing learning

PLEASE EVERYONE �S HEPL IS FUNDAMENTAL FOR ME!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

my e-mail is

[email protected]

21 Apr 2012      

kellycar
Peru

Hey VIctor I have plenty information about it. But please download my worksheets and as soon as I get the points I �ll send u the Information u need.

21 Apr 2012     

jamiejules
France

@ Kellycar: please! this site is about sharing not trading! If you can help do so without asking for something in return. I hope you understand, I am not trying to belittle you but it is not how ESL printables works....
have a good day

22 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This young man is asking for rather a lot! I thought Kellycar �s answer was just tongue in cheek! 

22 Apr 2012     

candu25
Argentina

hi Victor! There�s  a book by Jeremy Harmer called "The Practice of English Language Teaching" . I�ve studied it and I�m sure you�ll find lots of relevant and useful information for you thesis! Good Luck!!

22 Apr 2012