Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > worsheet    

worsheet

Damielle
Argentina

worsheet

I know that this is not an ESL resource but can anybody explain what�s on this worksheet?

7 Jan 2009      

MissMelissa12
Peru

FOR SOME REASON , I FIND IT SCARY...

DUNNO WHY Shocked

7 Jan 2009     

campbelldavidson
Japan

Hi
its a islamic invocation... I believe you have to chant it........ why anyone would put this on is beyond me......

7 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

It is religious propaganda and does no belong here.
I�ve reported it.
L

7 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Your right Campbell. They say the invocation before and after each time they pray.

(it�s addressed Allah about praying to the prophet Mohammed.)

As to why it�s put here, especially in Arabic ???????????

7 Jan 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

But have a look it is getting more and more downloads. Isn� t it interesting that people want it even if they do not know what it is? 

7 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Melissa Moreno, don�t be scared. Just ignore it. What�s the point of sending something most of us won�t understand anyway?

Kisses and thanks to all of you, great teachers!!!!!!

7 Jan 2009     

Babi965
United Kingdom

I�m very surprised to see that some people have downloaded it! I wonder why? People either don�t understand it at all,  or if they do, they probably know this invocation by heart - therefore there is no need for them to download it.

The only reason I can imagine is that it is supposed to be some sort of propaganda that some other people try to support this way. I don�t think it should be on this site!!!

7 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Well, I�ll try & be positive about it even though I agree, it�s not an ESL resource in its current format & I also don�t really knopw what it means...

maybe bouchra.baya is trying to pass a blessing by Allah onto the site. After all, many other members here ask God to bless the community here regularly...

(alright, it is a very thin stretch....)

7 Jan 2009