Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Silent Letters    

Silent Letters

geevee
Hong Kong

Silent Letters

Hi
Do any of you have links to video clips on Silent Letters ?  I �ve found many audio clips online but I prefer to use songs with visuals - it invariably makes it easier for the kids to relate to. 
Thanks and Have a Good day, everyone. 
Cheers :-)

2 May 2012      

lioness30
Portugal

Sorry I�m posting this as an answer to you but, I wanted to post a question and I didn�t know how.

Can somebody tell me why the personnal pronoun I is always written wihr a capital letter in English. I�ve been sayng this to my students and I don�t know why.??????

2 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@ geevee: What age ss do you have in mind? Would this be appropriate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991L987PCTg?

lioness30: If you scroll down to the bottom of the forum, you �ll see "start new topic" that is where you click when you want to post a new thread.
Now, about I, there �s no conclusive evidence in support of any hypothesis, i.e. no one knows for sure, but some people say it was capitalized to make it stand out as a separate word since before it became "I", people used ich for 1st person singular.

Sophia 

2 May 2012