Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Crafts    

Crafts

papadeli
Greece

Crafts

Interested in crafts? More here

Greetings from Greece,

6 May 2012      

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Funny picture :)

6 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Are you one of the ladies in the picture? If yes, who? I �m curious:)
BTW cute faces:) can the kids see through them?

Sophia

6 May 2012     

papadeli
Greece

That �s me...
About the masks, there are holes to see and breathe... Ha, ha, ha!

6 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Oh, my goodness! What is it, halloween? Or is it you suddenly feeling suicidal after having marked all those papers on your desk?:) We can easily have a capture competition with this one:)
Phew! I thought the kids were blinded and suffocated Confused ...LOL

Seriously, thanks for getting back to me and for sharing your experience, namesake:)
Sophia

Edit: didn�t want to push off your awesome picture, so I�m posting here. I don�t remember when we teachers as an English team had such fun doing roleplay:) We have some 27 English teachers on staff and most of us are in our 20ies or 30ies, so we get along quite well:) I love my colleagues:) 
I�m not a very funny teacher though (I have to be serious) but sometimes I can�t help it and I do giggle:)
E. g. I absolutely love this song and my ss have fun when I do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyamCXEqa5g&feature=BFa&list=PLF9E2728CF71B9A30&lf=results_video

6 May 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Oh God, you �re so funny... I can �t stop laughing! You must be a great teacher... I �m sure you are like that while teaching. Yes, it �s during our carnival. Have a look... only teachers...let �s have a capture competition...
PS. It �s teaching techniques, in case we are reported...

Edit: I like that song! In case we perform it, I�ll upload  the photos. Now, it�s my turn to meet you. An available photo? Besides, that�s why this site is unique. The sharing part...

6 May 2012