Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Free Worksheet    

Free Worksheet

Zora
Canada

Free Worksheet

Hello friends,

It �s been a while... Life has been hectic for me, as some of you may know I am now living in England and I must say that I love it! Smile

I �d like to share a worksheet that I submitted to a competition last year and which is one of the winners.  It was a big honour, and surprise  to find out my worksheet had been picked.

Here �s the link, there is a video that accompanies it called "What �s your English?"

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/from-the-blog/whats-your-english-rap-battle.html

Hope you all enjoy it! Oh, it �s at an intermediate to advanced level.

Big hugs,
Linda
Hug

17 May 2012      

Pierreroset
France

Great ! I just had a look, and I loved it. Thanks for sharing your excellent work.

17 May 2012     

niacouto
Portugal

Congratulations! I really enjoyed it; great job! Clap

17 May 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

Thanks not just for the lesson plan but the link to the website also.

17 May 2012     

Amanda W
Austria

You did really well:)
Great work sheet. Have you tried it out in class yet?
Mandy

17 May 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Wow, Linda! What a complete, thorough lesson plan! Let me congratulate you:Thumbs UpHug

17 May 2012     

Zora
Canada

Hello everybody!

Thank you for your warm words. No Amanda, I haven �t tried it in class because I am not teaching anymore. I only do conversational classes and I have been writing (or help writing) an ESL course for a company in Korea.

I love English, but I need a break from the classroom. Besides, creating worksheets is fun and I like doing it in my free time.

Big hugs to all.

(Say hello to tonton for me Mariethe and an extra big hug for you Hug )

17 May 2012     

evinches
France

Great work Linda, thanks for sharing. Your WS is dope dude!

17 May 2012