Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Multiple Intelligences Theory    

Multiple Intelligences Theory

Rocilito
Argentina

Multiple Intelligences Theory

Hi Everyone!
I�m so happy I�ve found this site... all of you have been very helpful to me.
This time I�m writing here to tell you that I�m attending my final year at the professorship and I�m doing my teaching practices. My first level is % year-olds and I have to prepare a lesson plan based on the MI Theory. 
I�ve been reading a lot on the internet, but I was wondering if you have any useful theoretical material you could share with me. Also I�m focusing on the TPR Method and Theme-based method.
Thanks a lot!!

Miss Rosie

24 May 2012      

MimiAguilar
Mexico

Well The multiple intelligences is a MUST to consider while giving a class, when you �re given a class I �d suggest you to test them to know their strongest habilities. With that you �ll be able to know who are going to respond well to certain activities and if your classroom will respond in a good way to other activities.
If you have a class where most of your students are visual then you �ll make lots of flashcards and drawings and bord explanation.
Whereas in a Spacial class you will need to make them feel first a necessity and then try to figure how to satisfy it placing clues around the classroom :D

It all depends on the imagination you have, you don �t need to make a lot of stuff to get their attention and make them learn is actually what you do with the little you have that makes them learn
Hope it helped :D

11 Jul 2012