Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > images from BBC allowed?    

images from BBC allowed?

diddy2703
France

images from BBC allowed?

hi,
I made a ppt ofr my pupils using this website:
I used the text (someone already posted it on a worksheet) AND the pictures, and added some questions of mine for my pupils to answer.
I wanted to know if i could post it or if the pictures were not allowed. I don �t feel like changing them.

23 Jun 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Here �s what they have in their terms of use:
 You agree to use BBC Online Services and access, download, view and/or listen to BBC Content as supplied to you by the BBC and you may not, and you may not assist anyone to, or attempt to, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, modify, copy, reproduce, lend, hire, rent, perform, sub-license, make available to the public, create derivative works from, broadcast, distribute, commercially exploit, transmit or otherwise use in any way BBC Online Services and/or BBC Content in whole or in part except to the extent permitted in these Terms of Use, any relevant Additional Terms and at law.
Also they state:
If you comply with these Terms of Use and any applicable Additional Terms and with all relevant laws (for instance, copyright law), you may use BBC Online Services to access, view and/or listen to BBC Content for your personal and non-business use.

Sophia

23 Jun 2012     

diddy2703
France

ok :(
thanks

24 Jun 2012