Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Technical Problems    

Technical Problems

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Technical Problems

Hello everybody!

I have noticed that when one types "thanks" after downloading someone �s ws or ppt, nothing appears.... but if you do it twice or more ... you can finally see your comment. Is it just my problem or has anyone experienced the same situation?

Thanks.

8 Jul 2012      

ellakass
Israel

I have the same problem!

8 Jul 2012     

juliag
Japan

I think there is a delay. Although we can �t see it, it is already sent. So if you close the window and then reopen it you can see your comment. It means we don �t need to send the comment twice, just we can �t see it unless we reopen the window.

8 Jul 2012     

Hazza
Australia

Have the same problem so I press resend to get it to go!

8 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, it only seems it �s not there. If you go again to the ws you commented on, you �ll see your comment IS there.
Sophia

Edit: ditto, Julia:) I haven�t read your post yet when I posted. 

8 Jul 2012     

Apodo
Australia

And when you press resend or refresh the page it appears twice.
I noticed I was getting the thanks messages twice from several people.

8 Jul 2012     

JDMKALEL
Mexico

I try to send a printable to get points to download material and it displays error 404, help please!!!!!

12 Jul 2012     

teachonthebeach
Brazil

I actually had my first encounter with a technical error before I even finished getting myself registered!  If I typed anything in the introduction box I was told not to include the characters < > or %, and I hadn �t.  Or... on second thoughts, maybe that �s because I �m typing on a foreign keyboard.

In any case, as a result of that, I still haven �t introduced myself, so: Hi.  I �m very excited to be here.  I hope you like my humble offerings.  I �ve just uploaded my first today, so look out for that in the next day or so.  It �s all going to be stuff I �ve used on my students.  I �d love to hear what you think.

8 Aug 2012