Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Please help help help    

Please help help help

dokim
Vietnam

Please help help help

Please advice me techniques or methods to present these new words (all are adjectives) to students at  elementary level.
1. romantic
2. funny
3. frightening (I plan to use picture to show that feeling)
4. enjoyable
5. boring
6. silly
7. violent (I plan to use video to show that feeling)
8. exciting

Please! please! please!

11 Jul 2012      

kiriakoula
Greece

Dear friend
i think one way to practise these words to ask them to characterise their favorite T.V programmes,movies,cartoons,play station games and books.One way to present them is to use photos.
good luck
kiriakoula

11 Jul 2012     

Tali G
Israel

You could try this game:

Post-
Photos depicting each of the adjectives on the board randomly on the left side
Flash cards of the words randomly on the right side (They should be in an even easy to read column- but not corresponding with the pictures on the other side)

Pick out a few volunteers who are given the word with it �s L1 translation. Call the English word out for everyone to hear and have the volunteer act it out in front of the class. The rest of the class has to then try and match the flashcards to the pictures based on the volunteers performance. 

Hope it helps!
Tali 

11 Jul 2012     

Holder554
United States

I would say students can learn new words through the help of an online platform where they can get the best quality of writing content available to complete assignment work. I have checked about a different buy assignment Australia platform where students can easily get online study help to get best quality of words formation as well.

31 Dec 2021