Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Continue the Story    

Continue the Story

douglas
United States

Continue the Story

The young man, after working all day in the hot summer sun, walked to the local convenience store and bought a box of Chiclets and...

<>

22 Aug 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

... decided to taste his favourite flavour: strawberry. However, he soon realised that chewing a gum wasn �t the best choice after having spent so many hours working with so high temperatures.... Therefore, he asked for a Portuguese beer:

22 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

He took his first sip �Ahh, wonderful � he thought. Then, he looked up into the eyes of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen... 

22 Aug 2012     

juliag
Japan

He felt Cupid �s arrow hit him where it hurts, but quickly hid the Chiclets as he didn �t want to have to share even one of his favorite fruit-flavored pieces of gum.

22 Aug 2012     

Greek Professor
Greece

...but the beautiful girl kept looking at him. She approaches and asks for a strawberry gum but this young boy starts sweating and runs out.

22 Aug 2012     

douglas
United States

The girl is devastated so she decides to...

22 Aug 2012     

Apodo
Australia

order a drink and think things over. She sat near the window ...

22 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

wondering how things had got so bad. There she was, young, beautiful, voluptuous, but every time she showed any interest in a guy, he took fright and ran off. She took a sip of her Tequila sunrise, then another and felt a bit better. She looked up, smiled and ... 

22 Aug 2012     

Zora
Canada

hot damn... what a ....

22 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

boring old life (not to  mention story Wink!) I just need a break. I �m sick of scraping out a living when I �ve got such talent. I know I can act. I want to be a movie star. Where �s Carlo Ponti when you need him, to come and take me away from all this.... ?

Meanwhile, our young man (Gerry) had chewed all the flavour out of his last chiclet and he got to thinking, � 

22 Aug 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

"Yuck! I have only the orange Chiclets left! I need some more for the strawberry ones I like. But I �m out of money, and I don �t want to get some from this hot girl. So I need to"...

22 Aug 2012     

1    2    3    Next >