Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Need an e-mail friend in a foreign country!!     

Need an e-mail friend in a foreign country!!

Ro_mina
Argentina

Need an e-mail friend in a foreign country!!

Hello everyone!!
I �m teaching an elementary student in Argentina and as he is learning to talk about himself, I �d like him to have the experience of exchanging an e-mail (maybe more later) in English with another student from another country. 
So I invite any teacher and his/her students to take part in this mini-project, thanks in advance!
Romina 

27 Aug 2012      

luba luba
Ukraine

Hello! My name is Luba. I am from Ukraine. My students are fourth year pupils. We can try to e-mail.  If you are interested answewr me. Let �s change the topic of the first letter.Will be it group or personal letters?
Thanks)))

28 Aug 2012     

Ro_mina
Argentina

Hello Luba! thanks for answering!! I give you my e-mail: [email protected]
In fact, I �m trying this project with a private student I teach him at home and I �d like to exchange one or two e-mails for the time being. 
If you are still interested just send an e-mail, thanks again!

28 Aug 2012